What to Expect
- Start Admissions Inquiry: Prospective families are encouraged to review the AHS Online 7–12 web page. More information can be found at Priority Acceptance Policy and Tuition & Fees. If interested, start the Admissions Inquiry.
- Submit Application: After submission of the Admissions Inquiry, you will receive an email to continue the application process. A fee is required to be paid by credit card or ACH direct debit. Upon completion of the application, you will be contacted to schedule a family interview and an assessment. New applicants will need to upload the following supporting documents as part of the application:
- Student photo
- Application fee
- Parent Questionnaire
- Honor Code Statement
- Student Questionnaire
- Birth certificate
- Demographic information
- Recent report card/official transcript
- Parent photo
- Online Interview: In response to your application, AHS Online will email an invitation to schedule an online interview. The prospective student(s) and both parents/guardians should attend the interview if possible.
- Academic Evaluation: After the interview, an academic assessment will be scheduled for each student.
- Admission Notification: Within two weeks of the academic assessment, the family will be notified, via email, regarding the applicant’s admission status.
- Enrollment: Sign contract, set up tuition payments, and classes assigned.
Families may request assistance from AHS Online at any point in the enrollment process by contacting us. We look forward to receiving your application!