TUITION & FEES: 2022–23 Academic School Year
AHS Online Middle & High for the 2022/23 school year will offer:
- Full-Time Live Classes: Enjoy a dedicated Live teacher for up to seven credits/classes, with additional 1-on-1 coaching, labs, Live math support, grading, mentoring, credit, and many social experiences and events designed to enrich learning and develop friendships. ($4290/year)
- A-La-Carte Live Course: Participate in everything included in the full-time classes (above), based on your desired course-by-course selection. ($330/half credit)
- A-La-Carte MyPace Course: Independent fully-accredited study courses—same course content, assignments, 1-on-1 coaching, grading, and assessments, but without the Live class. The course needs to be completed in 7 months. ($330/half credit)
- A-La-Carte Credit Recovery: Complete remaining assignments to recover credit for a class previously taken (grade remains as earned). (no cost)
- A-La-Carte Grade Replacement: Retake a course independently to improve a grade for a course previously taken. The course needs to be completed in 7 months. ($330/half credit)
- Audit Live Course (Not for Credit): High school students can select up to four live classes (above), based on your desired course-by-course selection. ($100/semester/class)
Tuition and Payment Schedule Details:
- All MyPace and other A-La-Carte course tuition are due in full upon enrollment. Full-Time, Live tuition may be paid month-to-month. Unlike most private schools that require yearly full-time class tuition to be paid in the spring as a non-refundable sum, AHS Online allows families to make 11 monthly payments of $390.00 per student from April 2022–Feb 2023, with each installment due by the 5th of the month.
- Seating Reservation—A student is officially enrolled when the April payment is received. If payment is not received by April 5, an otherwise accepted student runs the risk of being placed on a waiting list.
- Late Enrollment—A student enrolling after the month of April will have an alternate payment schedule. If they enroll after the school year begins, monthly tuition payments will be prorated to reflect the total number of days to be attended.
How do I pay monthly tuition for a full-time, Live class student?
ACH Online payments are set up as automatic debit from a checking account on the 5th of each month. Bank account information is submitted at the time of enrollment.
Is there an application fee?
Yes. A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 is required to be paid with all applications for accredited instruction.
- If a student drops a class within 15 days, they can get a 75% refund and no record on the transcript.
- If a student drops a class after 15 days, they do not get a refund and the class shows as WP or WF on the transcript.
- If a student exchanges one class for another within 15 days, there is no money impact and no record on the transcript.
- If a student exchanges one class for another after the first 15 days, they can only sign up for a MyPace class. They will also need to pay a $120.00 change fee, and the dropped class shows as WP or WF on the transcript.
Refer to your contract.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
|Accredited Full-time Live||7.0||$4,290/year||10 Months|
|Accredited A-La-Carte Live||0.5||$330/course per semester||Up-Front|
|Accredited A-La-Carte My Pace||0.5||$330/course per semester||Up-Front|
|Accredited A-La-Carte Credit Recovery||0.5||$330/course per semester||Up-Front|
|Accredited A-La-Carte Grade Replacement||0.5||$330/course per semester||Up-Front|
|Audit Live Course||0||$100/course per semester||Up-Front|