TUITION & FEES: 2021–22 Academic School Year
AHS Online Middle & High for the 2021/22 school year is expanding its offering to include several new ways to access these wonderful resources, classes, and teachers with greater flexibility and affordability.
- Returning—Accredited Full-Time Live Classes: Enjoy a dedicated Live teacher for up to seven credits/classes, with additional 1-on-1 coaching, labs, Live math support, grading, mentoring, credit, and many social experiences and events designed to enrich learning and develop friendships. ($3900/year)
- New—Accredited A-La-Carte Live Course: Participate in everything included in the full-time classes (above), based on your desired course-by-course selection. ($300/half credit)
- New—Accredited A-La-Carte My Pace Course: Independent fully-accredited study courses—same course content, assignments, 1-on-1 coaching, grading, and assessments, but without the Live class. Course needs to be completed in 6 months. ($250/half credit)
- Accredited A-La-Carte Credit Recovery: Complete remaining assignments to recover credit for a class previously taken. ($250/half credit)
- Accredited A-La-Carte Grade Replacement: Retake a course independently to improve a grade for a course previously taken. Course needs to be completed in 6 months. ($250/half credit)
Tuition and Payment Schedule Details:
- All My Pace and other A-La-Carte course tuition is due in full upon enrollment. Full-Time, Live tuition may be paid month-to-month. Unlike most private schools that require yearly full-time class tuition to be paid in the spring as a non-refundable sum, AHS Online allows families to make 10 monthly payments of $390.00 per student from June 2021–March 2022, with each installment due by the 5th of the month.
- Seating Reservation—A student is officially enrolled when the June payment is received. If payment is not received by June 5, an otherwise accepted student runs the risk of being placed on a waiting list.
- Late Enrollment—A student enrolling after the month of June will have an alternate payment schedule. If they enroll after the school year begins, monthly tuition payments will be prorated to reflect the total number of days to be attended.
How do I pay monthly tuition for a full-time, Live class student?
ACH Online payments are set up as an automatic debit from a checking account on the 5th of each month. Bank account information is submitted at the time of enrollment.
Is there an application fee for Live, accredited students?
Yes. A non-refundable application fee of $75.00 is required to be paid with all applications for accredited Live class instruction (full-time, a-la-carte).
- If a student drops a class within the 15 days, they can get 75% refund and no record on the transcript.
- If student drops a class after the 15 days, they do not get a refund and the class shows as WP or WF on the transcript.
- If a student exchanges one class for another within the 15 days, there is no money impact, and no record on the transcript.
- If a student exchanges one class for another after the first 15 days, they can only sign up for a My Pace class. They will also need to pay a $40.00 change fee, and the dropped class shows as WP or WF on the transcript.
Refer to your contract.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
|Accredited Full-time Live||7.0||$3,900/year||10 Months|
|Accredited A-La-Carte Live||0.5||$300/semester||Up-Front|
|Accredited A-La-Carte My Pace||0.5||$250/semester||Up-Front|
|Accredited A-La-Carte Credit Recovery||0.5||$250/semester||Up-Front|
|Accredited A-La-Carte Grade Replacement||0.5||$250/semester||Up-Front|